[Buddha-l] Free Skeptic e-book

Stuart Lachs slachs at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 24 14:42:51 MST 2008

Hi Dan,

Just read your post on B-L. Was struck with your "mujo (impermanence)
as Eternal Recurrence." The second I read it I thought "of course, a more
positive
understanding looking at the same data so to speak." I wondered why I had
never heard a
Budd./Zen/Chan type present this view of impermanence so succinctly and
clearly.

Thank you very much Dan.

All the best,

Stuart