[Buddha-l] freud jung

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Wed Dec 31 10:21:57 MST 2008

So Gary, enjoy reading your blogs, but what happened to "Where
Buddha meets Freud" at the link you supplied below--not yet
written? Clicking on that title doesn't get the article.

Joanna

I'm grateful for the discussion. While it might seem off-topic
(I.E., Dan did not connect the dots to Yogacara), it needs no
defense in my mind.  We are here discussing BuddhaDharma thanx to
a number of influences, one of them being the popular adoption in
the West of psychology.  It would be no less *a propos* to
discuss Heidegger, insofar as he's often considered in terms of
BuddhaDharma, and vice-versa. And selflishly I'm growing more
interested in the interface between psychology and BuddhaDharma
as I've been given a platform (soapbox) at *Psychology Today,
*which is Buddhist insofar as it's not psychology yesterday or
tomorrow.

Wishing each of you light in life and fair lifeweather in this
new year

Gary Gach
http://blogs.psychologytoday.com/blog/where-buddha-meets-freud