[Buddha-l] Dorje Chang Buddha III

wongwf at comp.nus.edu.sg wongwf at comp.nus.edu.sg
Wed Jul 16 01:37:45 MDT 2008

We just received a nice thick glossy color book on the above. The book
comes with a letter from the U.S. House of Representatives Committee of
Foreign Affairs signed by its Chairman Howard L. Berman and the Ranking
Republican Member Ileana Ros-Lehtinen. The letter says that Master Wan Yo
Yee, a holy and honored master of Buddhism who is considered by many to be
the true incarnation of the primodial Dorje Chang Buddha. He is married
with two children. The letter ends with "we have been asked by te
Association to assist in distributing copies of this reference volume to
Members of Congress. We have confirmed with the House Committee on
Standards that, as a reference book, we may pass this on to you. After
reviewing the publication, you may wish to retain it for future use or
send it to a library in your district."

Is this normal protocol?

The book is filled with praises and testimonies of the miraculous powers
of Dorje Chang. Photos of his relics. Lots of Tibetan masters including
H.H. Sakya Trizin seemingly endorsing him. And also photos of his giving
enpowerments to monks kneeling in front of him.

The Buddha has come... according to him and his disciples.

W. F. Wong