No subject

Mon Jul 21 19:59:37 MDT 2008

Do not believe everything on the internet.

Bows,

Genmyo

Re:
?
It almost feels rude to change the subject on the current threads so abruptly, but I just received a forwarded e-mail that I find?extremely discouraging and depressing.??The ethical implications are staggering.? As Buddhists, what can we say about genetically mass-produced animals (yes, animals) with a programmed?life span of 1 to 3 years and chemically controlled behavior?? Take a look at this grotesque link.? Isn't this, at the very least,?a violation of international law?? Was any thought given to the suffering produced in this way?? Isn't there a way to start an international boycott of this horribly grotesque practice?? Brave New World, you arrived long ago!
?
http://www.genpets.com/meet.php
?
Katherine