No subject

Mon Jul 21 19:59:37 MDT 2008

=A0
Katherine=20
=A0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jung
=A0
"In an interview with Carol Baumann in 1948, published in the *Bulletin of =
Analytical Psychology Club of New York*, December 1949, Jung emphatically d=
enies rumors regarding any sympathy for the Nazi movement, saying:

'It must be clear to anyone who has read any of my books that I have never =
been a Nazi sympathizer and I never have been anti-Semitic, and no amount o=
f misquotation, mistranslation, or rearrangement of what I have written can=
 alter the record of my true point of view. Nearly every one of these passa=
ges [referring to a list of quotations cited against him] has been tampered=
 with, either by malice or by ignorance. Furthermore, my friendly relations=
 with a large group of Jewish colleagues and patients over a period of many=
 years in itself disproves the charge of anti-Semitism.'=20
A full response from Jung discounting the rumors can be found in C.G *Jung =
Speaking, Interviews and Encounters*, Princeton University Press, 1977."
=A0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jung
=0A=0A=0A