[Buddha-l] Thai-Cambodian war over Temple ownership

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 21:29:26 MDT 2008

Gee, Chris, you'd think I was doing the shooting and "skirmish"-ing all by
myself rather than passing on the news. Or you'd think I editorialized on
it.

If you find this news embarrassing and not worthy of attention by anyone
besides the embarrassed, that's your editorial. Opinion noted.

cheers,
Dan