[Buddha-l] Thai-Cambodian war over Temple ownership

Chris castanford at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 06:21:45 MDT 2008

Ok, Dan.
Clearly, it is you who are "hopeless".

The subject line of this thread, *which you authored*, reads,
"Thai-Cambodian war over Temple ownership".

There is no *war*, and
there is no dispute over any temple ownership.

Also, and contrary to what *you* wrote, there are *no* "armies".

My issue is with what *you* wrote, Dan, not anyone else.

I am tiring of this silly denial of responsibility on you part, and am not
interested in continuing this discussion any further. You're just not worth
the effort.