[Buddha-l] Tilmann Vetter

Michael Paris parisjm2004 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 16:38:38 MDT 2008

A Worldcat search under the author's name yielded 145 libraries
worldwide that carry the book. Try an inter-library loan.

For what it's worth, Amazon.com lists the following under the author's name:

The Ideas and Meditative Practices of Early Buddhism (Paperback)
by Tilmann Vetter
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Tilmann%20Vetter>
(Author)

    * *Paperback:* 110 pages
    * *Publisher:* Brill Academic Pub (November 1988)
    * *Language:* English
    * *ISBN-10:* 9004089594
    * *ISBN-13:* 978-9004089594
    * *Product Dimensions: * 9.5 x 6.5 x 0.5 inches
    * *Shipping Weight:* 9.6 ounces

Best wishes,

Michael the bookworm