[Buddha-l] Acting on emptiness

R B Basham bshmr at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 12:20:40 MDT 2008

>Richard Hayes: Reading that sentence had an odd effect on me. My heart
stopped. Emptiness is a lot more effective than I thought.

Anybody here know how to do telekenetic CPR?

Death is natural. Smile and enjoy your heart stopping if you are Zen
Buddhist. ... If you are Christian, efforts may be made to sustain you
until the second coming because rapture after drying out is just ugly
unpleasant; unless, you are of the wrong party and the wrong values,
then your's is merely predestined fate.

Other than that, I have paid for, and learned, the empowerment for
'telekenetic CPR'. So far, there has NOT been any ROI and my perceived
opportunity costs have been huge to boot. If you genuinely wish to
pursue this, that is, your plea is not some 'Palin lust puppy' ploy or
other conservative Republican trick, our charity may work something
out.

Richard Basham