[Buddha-l] Purpose of life

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Sep 1 13:44:43 MDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 12:50 -0600, Richard B Basham wrote:

> However, the younger Richard's Conversion to Republican-ism has gone too
> -- in the throes of fantasy, he is mandating his fantasies without any
> regard for consequences in realty.

That's what being a Republican is all about. See how quick I learn?

Somebody find out where this Basham fellow lives and invade his
country.

Find out if his country has uranium first. We're gonna needs lots of
uranium, 'cause we're gonna start replacing terrorist-owned oil with
nucular power. By 2012 we'll all be driving nucular cars, using nucular
cell phones, sleeping under nucular blankets and checking our e-mail
using computers powered with nucular batteries. Our grandchildren will
all have seven toes on each foot.

Of course we can't rely solely on nucular power. We may have to use some
solar power, too. But first we gotta invade the sun. We're gonna hafta
build a big fence around the sun to prevent sunlight from getting to the
terrorists, the Rushins and Venezuelea.

Remember, the purpose of life is to prevent it from being reasonable.

Buddhists believe in being reasonable. That's because they are mostly
savages.

Praise Jesus.

The Real Richard