[Buddha-l] demise in asia

R B Basham bshmr at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 12:26:53 MDT 2008

Scholars and non-scholars,

I just finished reading a public (free) LMD article which is linked to
below. This thread was constantly in mind as I did so; I imagine that
some will see why.

Richard Basham

**

http://MondeDiplo.com/2008/09/07israel

ZIONIST NATIONALIST MYTH OF ENFORCED EXILE
Israel deliberately forgets its history
by Schlomo Sand; Translated by Donald Hounam

An Israeli historian suggests the diaspora was the consequence, not of
the expulsion of the Hebrews from Palestine, but of proselytising across
north Africa, southern Europe and the Middle East.