[Buddha-l] Demise in asia

Christopher Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Thu Sep 4 23:51:00 MDT 2008

jkirk wrote:

> The Tibetans seem to be having a lot of success in the USA
> today. They are good at raising money and spreading their
> message, too.

The Tibetans are also v. successful in Taiwan - and do fairly
well in Malaysia and SG. Indeed in monetary terms most
do far better in these places than they do in the west - since
their Asian followers are generally far more financially
generous than their European and American followers.

However I think in many cases all this cash corrupts the
Dharma.

- Chris