[Buddha-l] Faith-based initiatives - phase 2

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Thu Sep 25 14:54:15 MDT 2008

Turns out it's for a new board game called Playing Gods, the
motto of which is "My god is badder than your god." Check out
their web site for images of the machinegun-toting Buddhist
firing away at Jesus getting ready to bash someone with his
cross. Go to http://www.playinggods.com and keep clicking the
screen refresh button to get the full range of drawings that
confirm Bobby Dylan's observation that "It's easy to see without
looking too far that not much is really sacred."

Anybody know the cost of a ticket to Mars? I'm ready to move
there.

--
Richard P. Hayes