[Buddha-l] as someone already said, so many books, so little time

Weng-Fai Wong wongwf at comp.nus.edu.sg
Wed Dec 16 17:18:02 MST 2009

The traditional Chinese solution to this problem that seems to have
worked for centuries is as follows: (a) put book in an urn that's big
enough to contain it, (b) set it on fire, (c) make sure book burnt
completely, (d) let urn cool, (e) pour in cold water into the urn, and
(f) pour mix of ashes and water into a cup and drink. You become one
with the book.

Happy holidays!

W.F. Wong