[Buddha-l] Peace ritual

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sun Dec 20 12:24:27 MST 2009

On Dec 20, 2009, at 11:59 AM, Erik Hoogcarspel wrote:

> Look at the bonusses:
> http://www.vanadurga.org/new_page_71.htm

Thanks for sending that link. I especially appreciated the invitation to send US$950 (only €663) per family to help defray the costs of holding an 108-hour puja. That is quite a bargain, when you think about it. It costs only US$8.79 (€6.15) per hour to bring world peace to everyone in my family. That's much cheaper than how much it costs me to bring peace to my entire family by paying taxes that support the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I am counting on Sri Sri Sri Uncle Sam to understand why this year I'll be sending money to India rather than to Washington, DC.

Srichard