[Buddha-l] convert the nonbeliever game show

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sat Jul 4 08:04:52 MDT 2009

On Jul 4, 2009, at 12:40 AM, Dan Lusthaus wrote:

>> A team of theologians will ensure that the atheists are truly
>> non-believers and are not just seeking fame or a free holiday."
>>
>> That session will probably be better than the show.
>> JK
>
> Can you imagine what would happen to the ratings if all ten atheists
> became
> Buddhists?

I think we at buddha-l owe it to the world to make sure that this
happens. All we need to do is find ten Buddhists to sign up for the
program. If they are sincere Buddhists, they will be atheists who have
no interest in either fame or a free holiday. Once they have passed
the preliminary test, all they have to do is remain who they are (not
an easy task for a Buddhist!) and win the prize.

Richard