[Buddha-l] Clay Sanskrit Library --problem trying to use website to buy a book

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sun Jul 5 16:52:24 MDT 2009

Been meaning to buy Joel Tatelman's Heavenly Exploits,
translations from the Divyavadaana.
List denizens might want to read Joel's comments on this text,
here:
http://www.claysanskritlibrary.org/insight-i-5-ov-6.html

Trying to use the Clay Skt. Lib. website to order a copy from
NYU, when I got to checkout this is what appeared:
"There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for
a different website's address.
Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you
or intercept any data you send to the server.
  We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to
this website.
  Click here to close this webpage.
  Continue to this website (not recommended).
     More information "

I guess I'll have to phone up NYUP and order it that way.

Joanna