[Buddha-l] Former denizens keeping the faith

Bankei bankei at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 07:31:40 MDT 2009

It is not just the Tibetan Buddhists that have problems with the moderators.
A number of Theravadins have been kicked off e-sangha too. This includes
more than a few monks - what would they know about Buddhism?

Some Theravadins had enough and formed their own discussion board and were
joined by many members of e-sangh at http://www.dhammawheel.com/. This is
beginning to be a good little discussion board.

Bankei