[Buddha-l] women & , er, religion (Clough, Bradley)

Mitchell Ginsberg jinavamsa at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 12:51:28 MDT 2009

Hello Brad,
Re the article .... the link didn't work for me, either. I went instead to
http://e-asia.uoregon.edu/
and there in the middle is a box for a search within their system. I typed
in Hori Ichiro (no quotation marks, in that sequence), and a link to an
article came up as a next window.
By clicking on its hypertext, a pdf file could be downloaded.
Hope that helps.
Mitchell
==========

Homepage (updated 20 July 09): http://www.jinavamsa.com

See also http://www.jinavamsa.com/mentalhealth.html

You had written (below the separation line here, in reply to the first part by Joanna) :

....You can find the article (open access) here:
 http://e-asia.uoregon.edu/easia/nufound.cfm go to the pdf
article by Hori Ichiro.
Joanna,
would you mind providing a full citation for this? I tried several
times to access it online, but kept getting an "error occurred while
processing" message.
Many Thanks,
Brad