[Buddha-l] Useful for Enlightenment?

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Tue Mar 3 08:27:32 MST 2009

Hi Alberto,

"Hence, partially inspired by the Journal of Buddhist Ethics and
JGB, I am working on an open access, peer-reviewed journal on
Buddhist thought, which in my view will nicely complement these
two other journals. The colleague with whom I'm working and I
hope to have all the software infrastructure functional by the
end of 2009 and to have the first issue out by the end of 2010.
The most difficult part now is to find an institution to donate
server space or alternatively to find a grant so that we can
purchase server space somewhere.
Keep tuned for further announcements as we have more concrete
details."

This is great news! good luck finding a server.
Cheers, Joanna