[Buddha-l] Means of ego inflation

[DPD CDT] Shen Shi'an shian at kmspks.org
Mon Mar 2 23:07:59 MST 2009

When anyone considers oneself a 'serious scholar' or a 'serious
meditator/ practitioner', chances are that s/he has taken his/her 'self'
too seriously. And the irony is that such seriousness based on self
impedes true advancement in one's work and practice. The self is always
in the way till it's realised to be illusory.