[Buddha-l] Subject: Re: [Fwd: Kyabj? Pema Norbu Rinpoche Enters> Parinirvana]

Alex Wilding alex at chagchen.org
Mon Mar 30 16:49:21 MDT 2009

We can be happy that Lipman obviously achieved his avowed goal - to become a
leader! If you have to de-convert to get enough recognition to satisfy you,
then so be it.
Everyone at Square One always loves a de-converter. What was that about
prodigal sons?

As to the "soul" and "spirit" references, you'd have to provide a *lot* of
explanation before I could understand the sense in which you mean these
words, but I couldn't promise to find the time to read it.

All the best
Alex Wilding
Blog: http://dangzang.blogspot.com/