No subject

Sat Mar 21 12:00:21 MDT 2009

Brahm has been very patient.

I suppose we need to break some eggs to make an omelette. But Ajahn Brahm's
"reform" here as explicated by Ajahn Sujato, his assistant, are all weel
within the canonical Vinaya, and not culturally routinized versions of it.

I think for countless nuns and women, this is a wonderful breath of fresh
spritual air.

I'd like to look on the bright side, the Sangha will reconcile in time. This
may depend in Thailand on some other reforms, too,

Piya Tan