[Buddha-l] Om mani padme hum IN "Western Self, Asian Other"

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Sat Jan 2 16:37:14 MST 2010

"Just don't release sarin in any subways."
Come on Dan--that is not funny.

I think you philogers are overdoing the classical grammatical
focus.
I bet this mantra got started in ages past and with constant
vernacular use became variable in pronunciations and in writing,
over time, like many other mantras from our own historical
records.

JK