[Buddha-l] Western Self, Asian Other

Alberto Todeschini alberto.tod at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 08:41:51 MST 2010

Richard Hayes wrote:

> There are still contributors who commit such unconscionable breeches of conventional netiquette as to quote an entire long post in a message that contains nothing else but response such as "LOL" or "Hahahahaha."

On a similar topic, I prefer to receive Buddha-L in digest form. I've
ground my teeth into oblivion because of the distress caused to me by
top posters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Top-posting).

Please, pleeeeease, dear members, learn not to top-post. If it's unclear
why that's irritating, try to receive Buddha-L in digest form and you'll
see how annoying that practice is.

Toothlessly yours,

Alberto Todeschini