[Buddha-l] "Western Self, Asian Other"

Roger60 roger60 at golden-wheel.net
Mon Jan 11 21:17:59 MST 2010

Well this short article could help some people who do not know anything
about Tibet apart from the various movies ("Kundun", "Seven years in Tibet"
and others) that they could have seen.
So I sent the link to some friends and family members, thanks for letting us
know about it !
Roger Garin-Michaud
Buddhist Bibliography February 2010 update:
http://www.golden-wheel.net/buddbib.html