[Buddha-l] You couldn't make this stuff up [was: Vajrayana on buddha in the Buddha]

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Jan 15 09:52:49 MST 2010

On Jan 15, 2010, at 3:38 AM, slachs at att.net wrote:

> Achhh Erik- you finally showed your "old world" Commie rat colors- in the "Land of the Brave and the Home of the Free" we call them "Freedom fries." Just so you know, they are best followed with a slice of apple pie, preferably made by your mom.

If only the Bush administration had known that French fries are actually Belgian, we could have been spared the farce of Freedom fries. As for apple pie, Americans got it from the Dutch. Hence the expression "As Dutch as apple pie." Tell you what, Stuart. Let's go out and have some apple pie together. We'll go Dutch, of course.