[Buddha-l] Stupid old man...Pat Robertson:

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Jan 15 22:58:28 MST 2010

On Jan 15, 2010, at 7:21 PM, JKirkpatrick wrote:

> The various thankfully outspoken Christians that you mentioned,
> do get published, yes, but they rarely get into major print and
> especially radio media; Robertson does.

All the people I mentioned have appeared on either radio or television and been featured in print media. In the stations I listen to and the print media I read Robertson is quoted only to be ridiculed. My impression is that Robertson within mainline Christian churches, Robertson is a joke and an embarrassment. He is no more representative of American Christianity than Michael Moore is representative of autoworkers.

Richard