[Buddha-l] Vajrayana on buddha in the Buddha (Mitchell Ginsberg)

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Sat Jan 16 14:13:52 MST 2010

On Jan 16, 2010, at 1:53 PM, JKirkpatrick wrote:

>> Jim--I fear it was actually the "nattering nabobs of
> negativism",
>> pace Spiro Agnew who might be rolling in his grave.
>> Joanna

I'm humiliated that after waiting for over thirty years to quote my political hero, Spiro Agnew, I blew it.

Dr. James M. Peavler
jmp at peavler.org
http://www.vivanewmexico.com/blog

"When the experts are agreed, the opposite opinion cannot be held to be certain;
When [they] are not agreed, no opinion can be regarded  as certain by a non-expert;
when they all hold that no sufficient grounds for a positive opinion to exist, the ordinary man would do will to suspend his judgement."Bertrand Russell.