[Buddha-l] Religious violence, Buddhist violence

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Tue Jan 19 20:58:28 MST 2010

>  Once the
> practices become part of the discussion, then the critique
inevitably
> follows, unless you choose to censor critical thought.

RH
The critique is not mine to make. My job is not to predispose
students to judge goals and their practices one way or another.
That is for students to do for themselves.

JK

Intelligent students will prompt you to deal with their critiques
if you refuse to make one yourself, and so you will end up making
one anyway.