[Buddha-l] "Buddhist propaganda"

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Thu Jan 21 20:01:04 MST 2010

No---Walpola Rahula should be played by Woody Allen.
Schwarznegger is too zaftig.
JK
=======================

Federico Andino wrote:
> However, I would posit that you could make a movie out of the
second
> and not out of the first, so in samsaric terms, the cabal wins.

Buddhist Warfare: The Movie
The Dark Side Of The Dharma Like You've Never Seen It Before

I see Walpola Rahula being played by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Actually I just want to hear Arnold say "I am Walpoooola
Rahuuuula."

John Malkovitch will play the ringleader of the sinister Buddhist
Cabal, His Deceptiveness the Dalai Lama. Or maybe Alec Baldwin
could be HHDL if it's going to be a comedy. If it's not a comedy
then Baldwin can play D.T. Suzuki, if it is a comedy he plays
HHDL and Jackie Chan plays Suzuki.

I'm pretty sure Quentin Tarantino is already working on this,
though.

Curt