[Buddha-l] Brahma & Abraham

Dee dee.kaye at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 17:05:37 MST 2010

I've been 'lurking' on this list for some little while and it 'seems' that hardly anyone is willing to engage in discussion on a topic that does not fall into their own comfort zone. I personally find this quite perplexing for an academic forum. My peception of 'academic' is that of open-minded enquiry that does not necessarily agree with, but is willing to debate, any resonable hypothesis on a given topic. Perhaps I have not understood the rules of engagement. I sincerely invite somebody to explain them to me. Please bear in mind that i may not be very bright and would appreciate someone taking the time to explain them with transparency.

yours sincerely,
Dee