[Buddha-l] Anyone watched it? Reviews?

Ngawang Dorje rahula_80 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 06:45:58 MST 2010

Hi,

If you are refering to Osel, I think he never deny he is the reincarnation of Lama Yeshe.

Osel clarified:

"Some people seem to expect that because this is Lama Yeshe’s reincarnation, then he’s going to be just like Lama Yeshe. But today is not like being in Tibet many years ago, or even when the hippies were in Nepal and India in the 1970s. The world has changed a bit, and so I’m trying to find a different way of communicating."

Osel also wrote:

"However, certain media find ways to sensationalize and exaggerate an unusual story. So I hope that what appears in news print is not read and taken too literally. Don't believe everything that is written!"

Best wishes,
Rahula