[Buddha-l] Brahma & Abraham

R B Basham bshmr at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 15:01:42 MST 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 12:00 -0700, Franz Metcalf wrote:
> Here, on the other hand, no one seems afraid to look like an idiot.
> Indeed, some seem to revel in it. That is really refreshing, after
> dealing with the posturing and self-protection of academia.

I second that, though extending it beyond academia.

Other than that, some here score so bloody high on Do(minance), or are
so moved on a few topics, that those mere fleas and ticks feel like
vampires. <G> And, sometimes, I wonder if there is a 'zen' saying
differentiating 'teachers' from 'professors'. ...

Richard Basham