[Buddha-l] Confession

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Thu Mar 11 11:33:30 MST 2010

To which I can only add a hearty "Amen."  I've struggled with the same 'eel-wriggling' in regards to my own orientation
and 'belief' system, which has come down to believing  I don't believe.   The parts of buddhism that lead one toward
a more integrated sense of fragmentation make sense to me.  D/O as a way of viewing interdependence makes some sense to me,
but the elaborations of psychological development it seems to engender don't  resonate in my tin ear.  I've always considered myself
'religious' in the sense that I am attracted to the mysteries of myself and others.  I just can't get behind mysterious explanations.

Tks for the posting Richard.  Looking forward to reading SB's latest.

Tim