[Buddha-l] Are we unplugged or something?--PS to Andy

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Fri Nov 12 22:42:34 MST 2010

Maybe when they congregate in a big circle it's turtles all the
way down :)
Joanna

> ______________

Well, I am not much of a practictioner.  Lots of Jodo here that
migrated with the Japanese who came to be plantation workers.
One sect has a Buddhist Study Centre adjacent to University of
Hawaii at Manoa.  And some Korean Buddhism from a much more
recent immigration.  And also lots of lost Californian haoles
(foriegners to Hawaii) who aspire to being buddhist, and
even the Diamondhead Sangha that Aitken founded.   But mostly it
is the
beaches,  and the turtles, who once in a kalpa surface in the
center of a ring floating far out at sea . . .

--
James Andy Stroble

University of Hawai'i, Leeward Community College