[Buddha-l] mind wandering

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 13 01:49:41 MST 2010

Interesting suggestion, Lideweij. The second article suggests that
parents stimulate compassion in their children through using arguments
rather than authority. This brings up the dilemma of manipulation and
strategy (performative action) versus communication. For the time being
I guess both are necessary, but I prefer communication where ever possible.

erik