[Buddha-l] Buddha's Meditation

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Wed Jul 6 11:46:10 MDT 2011

Having had my website hacked last Sept, and it's not getting
cured until end of Dec., with some outstanding code issues still
around, I'm sensitive to the vagaries of the web.
That being said, my Google (police) analytics indicated the job
was done by some fanatic in a country formerly known as East
Bengal. Buddhists are distinctly not the only fanatics around.

Joanna

On Jul 6, 2011, at 09:53 , JKirkpatrick wrote:

> What I'm confused about is how did your email address get
Evan's
> message to this list? Did he swipe it, or was your address book

> hacked?

I wondered the same thing, but being the Pollyanna that I am, I
assumed that either the message was simply forwarded or that one
person goes by two names, a secular name and a religious name.

So what's the real story? Are we dealing here with something
harmless and innocent or something dark and dangerous? Shall we
call in the Google police?

Richard