[Buddha-l] Buddhas Meditation

Jackhat1 at aol.com Jackhat1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 18:03:40 MDT 2011

In a message dated 7/7/2011 6:29:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jkirk at spro.net writes:

Come on, you philosophes--------------kindly explain why  this
phrase makes no sense, or viprysasa-wise, how it does  make
sense(????)

"eating meat with non-attachment is preferable to  being attached
to vegetarianism.."
I am not a philosopes but here is my thoughts. Many Tibetan  Buddhists eat
meat because otherwise they would starve. Facing each moment  without
attachment is being able to meet each situation appropriately. To me,  these
Tibetan Buddhists are acting appropriately when they eat  meat.

This reminds me of an argument I once had with someone who felt a  cow was
more noble than a tiger.

jack