[Buddha-l] Buddhas Meditation

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Fri Jul 8 10:01:20 MDT 2011

Quite so, Dan, though the Commons were originally grazing grounds.  Perhaps you could reinstitute that custom?
My own attachment is exactly the issue.  I remain attached to having my words be characterized correctly.  My original post was
a recounting of an experience I had.  You seem to have put the monk's tongue in my head for some reason.  Perhaps to get my goat, which is udderly
silly, since my goats are Nubian, blessed with high fat milk, and unlikely to be gotten by anyone.

I'm grateful that you'll let others decide, leaves me more time for my goats and less for battling Bostonians.  BTW, I'll be in Cambridge next week, perhaps a cup of goats milk at Cafe Pamplona or a Guinness at Grafton St?

Timothy Smith
Office/Mobile 831.624.8138
Fax  831.659-5112
www.wheelwrightassoc.com