[Buddha-l] Non attached & mindful culinary triumphalism?

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Sun Jul 10 11:17:40 MDT 2011

The descriptive lists Artur cited are very helpful to a project of mine, but would someone please identify the source of the text (or texts?) being discussed here?
Lance,
My reservations are the same as yours except for the last, where you claim an attempt to enlarge the varna list.  Why would the text be about that?
Or, if stating lists of high and low groups, what was the purpose?

I'm missing context here. That is: was the text going on about good and bad consequences due to good or bad actions, or something else?

Joanna