[Buddha-l] Non attached & mindful culinary triumphalism?

Randall Jones randall.bernard.jones at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 12:09:42 MDT 2011

I don't know about the "permissibility" of sharing alms either,
though in Thailand (in Phitsanuloke) I was asked to accompany the
monks on their alms rounds and to share the meal afterward. There was
however more to eat than the offerings placed in the bowls as women
came into the temple kitchen to prepare food too - though this  seems
to me also to be a form of alms.

Randall