[Buddha-l] Non attached & mindful culinary triumphalism?

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 11:54:26 MDT 2011

> Knowing how deeply Dan treasures accuracy, I feel obligated to point out
> that no one here has said anything about rights.

It was the elephant in the room, Richard.

>But I think it's pretty clear that there is no inherent danger of a person
>whose focus is on virtues being narcissistic.

Evidence and testimony seems to suggest otherwise.

> Dan now admits that his claim about some people being narcissistic was not
> aimed at anyone in particular.

Actually, to be accurate, it is the word "lightweight" that I indicated had
not been pinned to specific individuals. I've explained what sort of
attitude I am characterizing as narcissism. Others can decide for themselves
whether the shoe fits.

But thanks for taking "accuracy" seriously and recognizing that I do as
well. You are 100% right that I do very much treasure that.

Dan