[Buddha-l] LACMA exhibit: The Way of theElders + note to list

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Tue Jul 12 14:47:17 MDT 2011

Franz--that's great! Happy to hear it :)
Please tell us what you and Pearl though of it next week, after
I'm back at my PC.

Meanwhile--to the list: I'm preparing for a house guest who
arrives Thursday.
We disappear from the sangha planet for 3 days. Back on Sun. My
ability to keep up with the crazy and welcome renewal of
Buddha-Hell activity will be intermittent, but eventually I'll
read it all.

Cheers y'all,
Joanna