[Buddha-l] Rice & Dragons

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 18:07:18 MDT 2012

> I've never had a problem handling truth. I'm not particularly given to to
> admiring oversimplification.

Fabulous. You are into avoidance instead, since nothing you wrote shed one
iota of information or insight into why Buddhism disappeared not just from
India, but from central and western asia as well. Of course, only
simple-minded wrongheaded oversimplifiers remember things like Bamiyan. And
you have instead pretended to diagnose a problem, attitude, which, if it
were only a misguided take on the facts, would mean Buddhists have been and
still are happily occupying central and western asia and India.

Avoiding the truth is an unfortunate way to "handle" the truth.

Dan