[Buddha-l] Check out The Right's Stupidity Spreads, Enabled by a Too-Polite Left

sjziobro at cs.com sjziobro at cs.com
Sat Feb 11 18:44:34 MST 2012

Richard,

Your points are, for the most part, well taken, even with regard to the angels, dogs, and roaches.  My only disagreement is that intelligent people or people of good will can use the terms Right and Left more as indicators than judgments, and thereby avoid the obstacles to authentic communication.

Stan