[Buddha-l] Bourgeois Buddhism

Franz Metcalf franz at mind2mind.net
Tue Mar 13 18:46:50 MDT 2012

Gang,

> Hi Joanna - it's in Issue 11. Sorry, I couldn't find a link for the
> article as html. Here is the link to download the pdf:
> http://www.globalbuddhism.org/11/hickey10.pdf

Yes, this is an idiosyncrasy of the way we set up the site. It is difficult to find the html links. In this case, the link to the fine article by Dr. Hickey is <http://www.globalbuddhism.org/11/hickey10.html>.

Meanwhile, please go to on this fascinating topic! I wish I could take part, but I am too busy. In April I'll pick up the threads if anyone is still interested.

Cheers,

Franz