[Buddha-l] Good resource site shut down

Joy Vriens joy.vriens at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 10:36:07 MDT 2012

Hi Eric,

Good advice. I have nothing against mantras as long as they help to act,
speak and think in altruistic ways, heal the world and make it a better
place. For you and for me and the entire human race. That is how
D.Creator or R.Creator would have wanted it.

"I personally think that we should use the Bauddha dharma to quit
samasara and not to manage it. This managing of samsara we can safely
leave to the experts who were trained to do this or 'wise' persons like
Thrangu Rche and his colleagues who think they can do that better than
others because they use mantras. erik"