[Buddha-l] Good resource site shut down

Jo jkirk at spro.net
Fri Mar 16 11:07:14 MDT 2012

Maybe if we are lucky, a new provider will surface.
Joanna
__________________________________

Behalf Of Christopher Fynn
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 1:59 AM

Considering what academic publishers pay to their authors against the prices
they charge for their books - who are the real pirates?  These guys looked
more like Robin Hood to me

Their site had overwhelmingly academic, scholarly and technical books.
Where I live almost no one has a credit card, there is no library with books
like that available, and even if they could be ordered many of those books
would cost someone about an average months salary here.

 I guess it was too good to last