[Buddha-l] buddha-l Digest, Vol 85, Issue 16

Stuart Lachs slachs at att.net
Mon Mar 19 14:20:09 MDT 2012

I apologize for sending to the list, what I thought was a private reply to Elihu.

Stuart

Hi Elihu,

Thanks for the note. I too like Morten's book, How Zen Became Zen, I reference it in a few footnotes in the huat-t'ou paper. I found it a fascinating read. I have liked Morten's work for many years now.

All the best,

Stuart